Visit us for an Open Day
Visit us for an Open Day
Our next Open Days are on the 4th and 5th of October.
If you would like to visit us before then you can attend one of our regular Campus Tours where our Student Ambassadors will be able to answer your questions about life at Leeds Metropolitan. Or if you cannot get here in person you can log on to one of our Online Open Days and talk to support staff about everything from your application to accommodation.
Alternatively if you cannot attend the 4 or 5 October, we have a Open Day in November, please see below.
For all course enquiries please contact Admission.email@example.com.
What is an Open Day?
Open Days provide a great opportunity for prospective students, friends and their families to come to Leeds Metropolitan to see the courses and activities the University offers:
Guided tours of the campus;
- Guided tours of the university's accommodation facilities (halls of residence);
- Guided tours of the faculty, school or department for your chosen course, with scheduled talks by a senior member of staff, and perhaps a sample lecture;
- The opportunity to explore other courses, if you have not yet finally decided on one;
- Guided tours of the sports facilities;
- Informal visits to dining facilities, bars, the students' union etc;
- Talks by students on campus life;
- Talks on student finance (the costs of university life, student grants and loans, bursaries and scholarships);
- The opportunity to talk to careers advisers.
You will be able to join in with activities, attend taster lectures, learn all about our courses and research and view the University’s campuses and facilities. Open Days provide a wonderful insight into what university life is like at Leeds Metropolitan.
You can register your interest in advance and we will send you an Open Day Guide nearer the time so you can plan your day before you arrive.
School and College Group Bookings
If you are a member of staff from a school or college and would like to bring a group of students to one of our Open Days you can download our booking form and return it to us.
If you require further information, please contact the Student Marketing team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reasons to choose Leeds Metropolitan
At Leeds Metropolitan we understand that going to university is a big commitment. It’s an investment in your future, and you’ll want to be sure that you’re choosing not only the right course, but also the right university.
Leeds has a huge student population and it is easy to see why. From food to film, shopping to sports, there is something for everyone. We know it’s not just about what you learn in the classroom – that's why we offer hundreds of opportunities for you to expand your horizons. Why not try volunteering abroad or working for the biggest festivals in Britain?
Choose Leeds Met and be confident that you will study courses designed to give you the best start in a successful career, equipping you with the skills and knowledge you need in today’s working environments.