Visit us for an open day
What is an Open Day?
Come along to a Leeds Metropolitan University Open Day, where you will have the chance to:
- Look around the campuses and see where you will be studying.
- Visit our exceptional libraries, which are open 24/7 all year round.
- Explore our specialist teaching facilities - fully equipped recording studios, sports centres and theatre studios.
- Discuss the courses you are interested in with your future tutors.
- Chat with current students about what university life is like.
- Check out our accommodation and see where you could be living next year.
- Talk to specialist advisors about our fees and how to finance your studies.
- Find out what other opportunities will be available to you, from international volunteering to our in-house employment agency.
- Meet members of the Studentsí Union and find out about all the clubs and societies you can join.
- Explore the city and discover the wide variety of nightlife, restaurants and shops on offer.
Each Open Day runs from 10:00 to 15:00.
Our next Open Day takes place on 14 June 2013. We will also be running two further Open Days on 26-27 October 2013.
Register to attend
Individuals can register online now for our next Open Day on 14 June 2013.
School and College Group Bookings
If you are a member of staff from a school or college and would like to make a group booking, please download and complete our group booking form (MicroSoft Excel). If you have any questions, or require further information, please contact the Student Marketing team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Open Days
If you are unable to attend any of our Open Days then please visit us for a Campus Tour. Led by Student Ambassadors, they take place every Wednesday from 13.00 at both campuses.