Once you have registered and received your Student ID Campus Card you can fully pay or make contributions towards your tuition fees, accommodation fees and other charges via our Online Payment Services.
To make payments online through our Web Payment Service:
- Logging in to X-Stream at https://x-stream.leedsmet.ac.uk/
- Clicking the "My Account" tab
- Clicking the "Make a payment" button (You will have to register the first time you use this service)
- Follow the online instructions
If you would like to make a payment ahead of having received your Student ID Campus card - or indeed at any other time, as long as you have your 8-digit Leeds Metropolitan University Student ID number, we provide the following options;
- Make a payment via our Online Store (which includes the option to pay with PAYPAL)
- Make secure international wire transfers to Leeds Metropolitan University in 3 easy steps visit our GEO payment facility provided by Western Union Business Solutions, with lower fees, 12 languages and competitive exchange rates in multiple currencies from anywhere in the world.
- To make a payment by telephone please call Cashiers on 0113 812 3832 and we can process your credit or debit card payment. (Unfortunately we cannot process American Express credit cards.)
For queries about the fee payment policy:
Telephone: 0113 812 5950
International Telephone: + 44 113 812 5950
Fax: 0113 812 3418
International Fax: + 44 113 812 3418
Find out more about Tuition Fee Payment