Your exam timetable, including room numbers, will be available from your Faculty or from the Excel spreadsheets in the right hand column of this page.
Dates for the main examination periods are:
- Semester 1 - between 10th December and 21st December 2012
- Semester 2 - To be confirmed
- These are subject to change and examinations may be held outside of these periods. Detailed timetables will be published 6 weeks before the start of each main examination period.
Important points to remember
- It is your responsibility to check with your School or Faculty to confirm details. You should check these regularly as exam times and venues can be subject to change.
- As part of the candidate verification process you will be required to produce your Student ID card at the beginning of all examinations.
- The University cannot accept responsibility for students going to the wrong location.
- Please note that, unless for religious reasons, the wearing of baseball caps or any other head covering is not permitted during examinations.
- If you are unsure about being able to attend your exam, you should contact your student administrator at least half an hour before the scheduled start time of your exam.
- If you miss an exam due to illness and wish to resit the assessment, it is important that you get a doctor's note and apply for mitigation.
Links: Campus maps, Results online, Award Certificates, Diploma Supplement,