In order to release your student loan , you will need to enroll on your course when you arrive. By enrolling you will become a full Leeds Metropolitan student, this will activate your Campus Card and enable you to make full use of our campus facilities.

This is much easier than you think, all you need to do is to go along to your induction lecture (or the first lecture you can after that) and ensure that you register your attendance.

If you’re at all unsure whether you’ve successfully enrolled, get in touch with your student administrator to check. You can find your student administrator through the People Finder on the student homepage.

Links: Finance, Money Advice

Enrolment Complete your student survey now
A-Z of Services
What's your view?