This page contains information to help you book parking spaces for colleagues and visitors at Leeds Metropolitan University.
How do I apply for a staff parking permit?
How much does a staff parking permit cost?
What terms and conditions are applicable to staff parking permits?
Is there a staff car sharing scheme?
Staff car parking space
How do I book a staff car parking space on campus for the day?
How do I book a visitor car parking space on campus for the day?
Parking for events
What car parking spaces are available to book for conference delegates?
How can I arrange for safe cycle parking on campus?
Campus parking times
What are the barrier times for access to the University’s campuses?
How much do the University’s pay and display car parks charge?
Will my car be safe when parked on campus?
How can I keep my bike safe whilst on campus?
Management and Enforcement of Car Parks
A civil parking notice (CPN) system is in operation in all University owned and managed car parks. If parking on campus, please pay attention to signs displayed in car parks and read our client charter agreement.
If you are issued with a CPN please be aware of the following:
- The procedure for appealing is printed on the rear of the notice, under the title 'Payment Information'.
- Appeals have to be made in writing to ensure a full audit trail exists for each case.
- In order to appeal, the VRM and CPN reference numbers are needed.
- You can appeal online at www.carparkingpartnership.co.uk.
- Operatives are available to speak to on 01604 625613 between 09.00-1700 Mon-Fri.
- Tickets should be available on the website to view/appeal within 24 working hours of issue.
- Payments can be made online at www.carparkingpartnership.co.uk, by telephone on 01604 625613 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or by post to Car Parking Partnership PO Box 507 Northampton NN7 2F.
Parking Enforcement Client Charter Agreement