The IMTS Service Delivery team offers a diverse mixture of IT support to all users of university desktop IT equipment.
We are primarily a second line support service with teams based at each of the university campuses and supporting our many satellite buildings from these two locations.
Through our close relationship to your first line support service, the IT Service Desk, we offer a variety of services to students, staff, associates and partners.
Our aim is to support you in getting the most from your Personal Computer and other devices such as PDA's etc. that you use to interact with the wider university services and beyond.
Services we provide include:
- Production of standard staff and student PC builds
- Installation and support for all desktop IT equipment and corporate software
- Installation and 'best effort' support for all none standard software
- Installation, support and training on Mobile Email
- IT Support for corporate events such as Clearing and Graduations
- Resolution of desktop IT Incidents (faults/service interruptions)
- Advice on desktop IT technical solutions
- Recycling of equipment for charitable donations and staff gift service
- Support to external partners such as the Student Union
- Install and maintain the Student IT provision supporting over 1200 PC's
- Production of the Virtual IT Service Desk
- Production of this website
- Installation and Support for the university's i-Print service