The International Office (IO) has four main areas of business:
- International education marketing
- International student recruitment
- International admissions
- International student exchanges, study abroad and volunteering.
There are five teams:
- Director’s Team working on strategy, planning, policies, processes, information, data, reporting and OVP.
- Undergraduate Team handling student recruitment from markets with strong undergraduate flows currently, and markets with potential for undergraduate growth in the future, including overseas students in the UK. They handle all overseas UCAS and UG Direct applications.
- Postgraduate Team handling all PG student recruitment in markets with current strong performance and markets with potential for growth. The team processes all international PG Direct applications, including via agents.
- Pathways Team specialising in developing and maximising recruitment from overseas or UK partnerships in terms of student flows to Leeds e.g. via international partners or articulation agreements. This team handles both UG and PG applications in a “fast track” into our University from partnership arrangements where we have already established a provenance of quality students through the negotiation of agreements. This team also manages our representatives in India and China.
- Exchanges, Study Abroad and Volunteering Team which specialises in international student mobility, maximising inbound and outbound flows through periods of exchange, paid study abroad, or managed volunteering activities.
The IO can be contacted on Tel: 21111 Fax: 21776, e-mail email@example.com , visit the website here or come and see us in Brontë Hall at Headingley!
Click here to view all our Service Pages