The Centre for Learning and Teaching will help you enhance our studentsí experience.
The Centre provides staff development, shares best practice in learning and teaching, assists in curriculum development and makes available a wide range of resources on learning, teaching and employability.
The student experience is at the centre of all our activities.† We aim to help you to enhance our students' experience by:
- providing opportunities for professional development through workshops, events, networking, publications and projects
- supporting you with information and resources to assist the refocusing of the undergraduate curriculum
- helping you use technology appropriately in your teaching
- giving you access to the research and resources of a wide range of projects (including resources from the University's former Centres for Excellence in Learning and Teaching)
- maintaining CLT resource, a†mini-site enabling the sharing of resources, information, advice and guidance on innovative and excellent practice within and beyond the University
- providing cross-University support for graduate employability and helping to integrate employability in the curriculum
- helping you develop enterprising projects for students in your curricula
- sharing the expertise of the University's Teacher Fellows, who act as advocates for excellent teaching.
If you'd like to join any of the networks, learn more about the resources and how to use them, feel you would like to develop an area of your practice or have an idea you would like to share, please contact the Centre for Learning and Teaching office or ask a University Teacher Fellow.
Find out more about†the Centre for Learning and Teaching Team
Click to view Strategies, Implementation Plans, and Service Standards
Click here to view all our Service Pages