Construction & Built Environment
- SHOWCASE:The CeBE’s report evaluating the Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust development at Elm Tree Mews was highlighted by Housing Minister Andrew Stunnell in his speech to the Liberal Democrat Conference.
- Benefiting from over 40 years experience from our accredited staff within the Institute of Acoustics, we are acknowledged experts in the noise and vibration sector.
- Employers in the construction industry can benefit from our range of services that interlink disciplines.
- Leeds Metropolitan has a strong reputation in the reduction of domestic energy use through academic and applied research in design, construction, and management.
- Focusing on planning, housing, and human geography, our interdisciplinary research looks particularly at policy-making.
- Our dedicated engineering test laboratories develop empirical, numerical testing, and design programmes.
- Working across the construction industry, our network acts as a central hub for industry knowledge and sharing best practice.