Business, Law & Management
- SHOWCASE:Leeds Metropolitan’s Director for the Centre of Tourism and Cultural Change (CTCC), Professor Mike Robinson, visited Bilad al Sham (Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon) to investigate the changing relationship between local heritage, community identity and tourism
- SHOWCASE:In the Carnegie Faculty we've been using our expertise in sport coaching to help Morrisons redefine how they manage performance and develop their staff.
- SHOWCASE:Professor Anne Gregory leads the Public Research Studies (PRS) centre into initiatives such as NHS Evolve, world-leading Masters, and publications that explore how organisations can improve their communication.
- SHOWCASE:What makes an event successful? Our UK Centre for Events Management (UKCEM) is the largest and most established, specialist centre for research and teaching in this field, with a worldwide reputation.
- Become part of a thriving international research hub which benefits industry managers and practitioners across a range of service industries, including events, finance, hospitality, leisure, marketing, retail, and tourism.
- Reap the benefits from our range of project management research topics. We can provide bespoke consultancy and a range of short courses.
- Our aim is to empower practitioners to improve strategic thinking and leadership using communications. We do this by delivering best practice and market-leading research, consultancy, and training.
- The Centre for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion engages in critical research & analysis that aims to redress inequalities across the broad areas of sport, leisure, physical education, schooling and education.
- Our research focuses on policy and new developments in European regions, economies, and business.
- We are a new type of consultancy that delivers specialist knowledge to the consumer goods and retailing industries. Our aim is to take the risk out of innovation enabling our clients to build better and more profitable product and customer experiences
- Our research expertise covers all aspects of human resources. We partner with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, the Learning and Skills Council, the UK Commission for Employment and Skills, and Morrisons Supermarkets.
- The Law research unit has four principal socio-legal areas of enquiry. It works in partnership with key stakeholders to enhance capability and improve legal competencies in a rapidly changing local, national and global environment.
- We inform the development of educational practice and the enhancement of learning experiences. A key feature of our work is the development of school and university research partnerships.
- Be part of one of the UK’s leading university-based centres for applied policy and social research. We are recognised nationally and internationally as an established and reputable practice.
- Our Events Management research has been rated as ‘internationally excellent’. With almost thirty full-time academic members of staff, the Centre is probably the world’s largest group of specialist researcherswith an interest in festivals and events.