Postgraduate Events & Open Evenings
Postgraduate Open Evening
Whatever your motivation and ambitions, Leeds Metropolitan University has the ambition to help you achieve them. With over 150 postgraduate and professional courses to choose from, we will have the perfect course to help you maximise your potential. It's an opportunity to take control of your future.
What are the benefits of coming to an Open Evening?
Our next Postgraduate Open Evening will be held on Tuesday 29 April 2014 at our iconic Rose Bowl building, City Campus, from 17:00-19:00.
You will have the opportunity to talk informally with teaching staff, specialist advisers and current postgraduate students, as well as to join presentations on postgraduate life at Leeds Metropolitan:
- 17:00 – 19:00 Student Experience Exhibition – the perfect place to talk one-to-one with our expert academic staff and to learn more about the subject that you are thinking of studying. You will also be able to find our specialist advisers, who can answer all your questions about the application process, fees, funding, planning for your future career, accommodation - and much more!
- 17:15 – 17:30 Welcome to Leeds Metropolitan University presentation – an insight into what it’s like to study at Leeds Metropolitan
- 17:30 – 18:00 Fees, Finance & Support presentation – we will guide you through what funding support is available and give you practical advice on fee payments and discounts
- 18:15 – 18:35 Postgraduate Student Panel – an opportunity to talk to current postgraduate students and ask any questions that you may have
- 18:00 - 19:00 Psychology Taster Session - Dr Elliot Cohen, Chartered Psychologist and Psychotherapist, will deliver an accessible introduction to mindfulness.
You can also join our student guides on a tour of our City Campus to discover more about some of the wide range of impressive learning spaces that we offer.
Join us on 29 April to see how you can make the best possible investment: in yourself.
Online Open Day
If you're unable to attend a Postgraduate Open Evening, then you are invited to take part in one of our monthly Online Open Days. Held on the first Wednesday of every month from 10:00-11:00 and 16:00-17:00, you can talk to our expert specialists from the comfort of your own home.
Our next Online Open Day is on Wednesday 2 April.
Other Postgraduate Events
Throughout the year we will be attending various different events, all of which will give you an opportunity to come and talk to an expert about your options at Leeds Metropolitan University. Join us at:
Yorkshire Graduate Recruitment Fair – Leeds (9 June 2014)
Learn more about postgraduate study opportunities at the biggest graduate recruitment event of the summer in Yorkshire – open to new and recent graduates from any degree discipline along with current students.
To find out more information and to register for the event click here.