Online Open Day
Our Online Open Days are on the first Wednesday of each month. See below for the details of our scheduled dates.
Our Online Open Days are a great alternative if you are unable to attend an Open Day or Open Evening. They are a virtual experience that allows you to log on from the comfort of your home, school or place of work and ask us any questions you may have about your course or the University.
Each month staff and current students from across the university come together to offer advice to anyone thinking about attending Leeds Metropolitan University. This is an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about your course, fees & finance, accommodation, the application process or just about life in the vibrant city of Leeds! We will have representatives who will be able to offer advice to all prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students.
Online Open Days for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, Home and International:
Our Online Open Days take place between 10:00 - 11:00 and 16:00 - 17:00 GMT. Find out what time this is in your country.
- Find out about our great range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses that are available to start in January, May or September
- Find out if you’re eligible for a fee discount
- Watch our videos - accommodation, life in Leeds, our campuses and many more
- Find out how to apply, and if you live outside of the UK, who can help you in your country
- Chat to our International Office staff about visas, accommodation and entry requirements
- Discover what life in Leeds is like
- Learn about our placement and volunteering opportunities
Why not register for a campus tour?
Our Campus Tours take place on Wednesday afternoons at 13:00* throughout the academic year. Campus Tours are designed to give you a taste of university life and for you to look around the campus you could be studying at. Click here to book and for more information.