We are a Home Office Highly Trusted Sponsor of international students.
Contact us today and find out how you can get your 10% fees discount:
International Office: email@example.com / +44 (0)113 8121111
With approaching 200 years of quality teaching, we offer a range of courses - with flexible start dates in September and January.
Leeds Metropolitan University is one of the largest and most multicultural universities in the UK - over 125 nationalities are represented by our 29,000 strong student body.
We employ expert academics who maintain close links with industry to ensure that you leave us with the latest skills, knowledge and professional accreditation that your choice of career demands.
What our International Students say about us:*
- 99.5% of students were satisfied with our Expert Lecturers
- Size of classes ranked 1st in UK
- Assessment ranked 1st in UK
- Personal Tutors ranked 1st in UK and 4th in the world
- Expert Lecturers ranked 4th in UK and 5th in the world
- Performance Feedback ranked 3rd in UK
- Learning Spaces ranked 4th in UK
- Campus Buildings ranked 6th in UK
- One year internationally recognised Masters qualifications
- Free English Language support - (and our English language provision is in the top 10% of British Council accredited language schools in the UK)
- 10% Payment discounts
- Libraries open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Research graded world-leading or internationally excellent
- Register for our next Online Open Day.
- Follow our International Student Ambassadors blog - read about their life in Leeds
- Follow us on:
Telephone: +44 (0)113 812 1111 09:00 to 17.00 Mon-Fri (UK Time)
International Office, Bronte Hall, Leeds Metropolitan University, Headingley Campus, Leeds, LS6 3QW, United Kingdom
International Student Advice
For support with visa and immigration please contact us on:
Telephone: +44 (0)113 812 5612
To find out about online open days, online chat and much more please sign up to our mailing list.