English Language Teaching Courses
Pre-Sessional courses for international students
These pre-sessional courses will help you develop the English language and study skills required to be successful on an undergraduate or postgraduate programme in the UK.
- International Masters
- Graduate Diploma
- Pre-Sessional - 10 weeks
- Pre-Sessional - 4 weeks
- International Foundation Year - CertHE
- Introduction to Academic English
Academic English & Study Skills
You can get support to develop your English language and study skills while you are studying with us.
Undergraduate and one year top-up courses
- International Foundation Studies
- Business & English as a Foreign Language
- Events Management & English as a Foreign Language
- English as a Foreign Language & International Relations
- English as a Foreign Language & Marketing
- English as a Foreign Language & Tourism Management
- Languages with International Business
- Language Studies
Postgraduate courses for teachers
Research opportunites and short courses
The University's English language requirements
We accept a number of English language equivalences. The most common ones include IELTS, Pearson Test of English (Academic) and TOEFL iBT.