Are you ready to apply? Here's how to do it
We are a Home Office Highly Trusted Sponsor of international students.
How to Apply
- Use our Apply Online service.
- Fill in our PDF application form. This form will need to be emailed to the International Office along with your additional documents. Please note, the application form must be opened, completed and saved using Adobe Acrobat (Reader) 7.0 or above. Mac users should not use the Preview application which prevents us from retrieving your data. You can download the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
- For Undergraduate courses, you can also apply via the UCAS website. Read the 'Apply to study in the UK' guide in English, Mandarin, Arabic, Norwegian, Bulgarian, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Russian.
If you haven't yet decided which course you would like to apply for, please see our full list of courses.
What do I need to include with my application form?
To avoid unnecessary delays, please use the list below to check that you have included everything that we need to process your application.
- Certs/Transcripts of academic Qualifications
- Proof of English Language requirement
- Personal statement
- At least 1 reference (Unless the Online Prospectus specifies 2)
- Photocopy of passport
We will use these documents to ensure that you meet our entry requirements and to inform our visa process. If you do not submit these documents at the time of application, your application will be delayed as we will have to contact you again.
If you have any problems either obtaining or sending the documents, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
Helpful application links
- What are the entry requirements?
- When should I apply for a visa?
- Financing your studies & scholarships
- Accommodation options
- Life at Leeds Metropolitan
If you have any questions or need help with your application, please don't hesitate to email email@example.com. Our friendly team will be happy to help.
Alternatively, if you prefer, you can contact your nearest agent for further support. Please note that agents may charge for selected services.
Applying from India?
Leeds Metropolitan University-India Office
M-46, Second Floor, Shopping Centre
Tel No.: 0091-11-41436580/81, 9810722137
India Webpage: www.leedsmet.ac.uk/india
Applying from China?
Mr Xingfei Liu, China Business Development Manager
Room 1001, China Life Tower, 16 Chaoyangmenwai Avenue, Beijing 100020, China
Phone: +86 (0)10 8525 1111-335
Fax: +86 (0)10 8525 1001
Mobile:+ 86 15901 085535
Leeds Metropolitan University is a founder member of NCUK. NCUK has been providing international students with a pathway onto a UK university programme since 1987.
NCUK offers foundation and graduate pathways, which are taught in their accredited centres around the world. If you pass your NCUK programme, you are guaranteed a place at one of the 11 university members of the consortium.
All NCUK programmes include a unique 'English for Academic Purposes' module which will give you the language and study skills you need to prepare you for study at a UK university.
To find our more, please visit www.ncuk.ac.uk