Leeds Business School has extensive experience of working with companies from global brands to SMEs in the public, private and third sectors. We specialise in providing customised programmes and personal development support, as well as offering a wide range of other research and consultancy services. With over 20 years of experience working alongside an extensive range of business clients across the region, we have an established track record of helping businesses to maximise their potential.
Professional knowledge, global reach
Our staff are experts in their field who can draw upon years of relevant professional and academic knowledge, many with international experience. Our staff boast PhDs from a variety of international institutions, bringing a truly dynamic background to our provision and your experience with us. All courses and training aim to provide practical skills and knowledge which can be easily transferred to your professional environment.
Our services include:
- Research & Consultancy opportunities/capabilities
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs)
- Established training and development programmes
- Tailor-made development programmes specifically for your organisation or individual needs
- University accreditation to your in-house training and development programmes
- Access to our talent pool of students and graduates
- Guest Lecture Series from industry experts, past lectures include the CEO of the London Stock Exchange, Chief Economist of Yorkshire Bank and marketing guru Professor Malcolm McDonald
Whether you are looking for a personal development programme or are looking for a highly experienced partner that can help you transform and grow your business then contact us now.