Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP)
Working with Leeds Metropolitan can increase the productivity and performance of your business
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) is a UK-wide programme designed to help organisations improve their competitiveness, efficiency and performance by working with universities.
A KTP involves a partnership between your business (the business partner) and the University (the knowledge partner) and also includes one or more recently qualified persons (Associates) to facilitate the transfer of knowledge.
- develop innovative solutions to help your business grow
- develop your business for today's market
- create three genuine new jobs
- increase the skills of existing staff
- increase of over £220,000 in annual profits before tax
- gain access to experts who can help take your business forward
Part-funded by the Government, the cost of a KTP depends on the duration of the project and size of the organisation. A typical annual budget is £60,000, of which between 40-60% would be covered by the Government grant. You can find out more by visiting the Knowledge Transfer Partnership website.
To discuss a potential KTP opportunity contact
Janet Mulcrone - 0113 812 8549